Space Planning Schedule

I've used the create report command to make a worksheet from spaces and am left with sub-rows listing each space. I have 3 spaces per building and would like to summarise the areas of each unit and add formulas to calculate carparking etc.

There seems to be no way to insert rows within the subrows, or select single cells in adjacent columns.

Am I faced with having to manually create the worksheet and retrieve the records in order to have the worksheet in a presentable format?

Any advice on creating schedules from space planning is appreciated.

Thanks

Grant

Robert

Yes I realise I can control the database definition after it has been created. The spaces are on a single layer and defined by space name and occupant name and area.

However I need to do further calculations on every space, so it becomes time consuming for a large project to define each one in the worksheet. Its easier to export the worksheet to excel, but of course i lose the live update capability then if a space is altered.

As a work around I tried to reference individual cells to elsewhere in the worksheet but it doesn't accept a subrow reference - b2.1 for example just shows in the cell as typed rather than the content of cell b2.1.

Is there a way to reference sub cells?

Is there a programming reason stopping the initial worksheet creation placing the data into normal rows rather than creating subrows?

Thanks

Grant