Importing window library from previous version

I have recently upgraded to V12 from V 11.5 and was surprised to see that the resource library no longer contains the window manufacturer's spec., i.e Marvin, Anderson etc. I want to import the Marvin files from V11.5 but am unable to do so; am I missing something? I really miss being able to just plunk in a chosen-size window! In general, how would one go about bringing in third party data such as this into a drawing?

By saving the 11.5 drawing to the VW12 library folder I can only access the few windows I used in that drawing, right? Is there any way to access the entire Marvin library so that I can select different window types/sizes for my new job?

Open the old 11.5 drawing in VW12 (new name with _v12 is assigned), then save it to your new VW12 Library Folder. You don't have to actually use any of the objects, just saving the drawing in the new format will let you access it thru the VW12 browser.

The tedious part is that there are MANY drawings to convert in the old library. This is why a batch process like islandmon's script suggestion would be very useful.

George