Missing plug-ins

DR

Question

I have found that I am missing several plug-in that are accessed through "Document settings" section of the "File" pull down menu. I am missing "Document setup", "Model setup", "Create standard viewports", and "Standard naming". Has anyone else run into this?

4 answers to this question

Architect. I don't think that is the problem though, the menu shows them greyed out and then says that they are missing in the same line. When I go into the workspace editor they show up but are lined out.

When you are in Workspace Editor, are they lined-out in the LEFT hand pane or the RIGHT?

I've this happen with some plugins (C4D) after upgrading. I dragged the lined-out plug from the right hand pane to delete it. Then went to the left pane and dragged back into the right pane. This re-installed it in the workspace so that it was available when I exited.

George

Thank you for the input, but it turned out to be a liscense issue. I have two licenses one for architect/renderworks, and one for spotlight. As it turns out the spotlight license doesn't support the architect modual, therefore these tools are just unavailable. They showed up because I used the architect/renderworks license first. Hope this all makes sense.