Disapearing parts

I have a 3d model I've been working on for quite a few hours. The last time I opened the file and worked on it I applied some fillets to the edges of several parts. To make it easier to work on the project each of the major parts has it's own class. When I turn the class off for each of the parts that has a fillet the part disapears. By disapear I mean if I turn visability back on the part is gone! I have tried about a dozen experiments and every time the parts are completly gone. This only happens to the parts with a fillet. The first time this happened I had to start from scratch and rebuild the parts, now I save each time if I turn it off so I can at least go back to the last save to recover. What's going on? Has anyone else ever encountered this? confused.gif

Try to turn on all the classes and see if the objects come back.

Sometimes the objects change class or have sub-parts in one class and the object belonging to another. In these cases, all the relating classes need to be visible.

All classes were turned on. I tried an experiment and just "grayed" the classes and then turned them back on and they disapeared again. When trying the gray to visible option it leaves a bonding box with the description "failed filet" in it's property name. What's strange is the parts aren't complicated. One is a rectangle with a solid subtraction cut into it and then four edges radiused with a filet. Similar with the other two except circles.