Rendering in Perspective problems

Hi all,

Any help here would be very appreciated.

RenderWorks functions perfectly when i try and render my building in any sort of isometric or plan/elevation kind of view...

but when I try and render in perspective views (all rendering styles OTHER than Hidden Line and Dashed Hidden Line), everything just turns white/invisible, there aren't any objects there. The objects are there in wireframe, in the 'box' where the perspective view is contained, but as soon as I render it all just dissappears.

Can you help me? Please?!

Thankyou,

Nic.

Sorry for not posting my details. I am using oldschool VW version 9.5.1 on a Dell Inspiron 5150 notebook with Windows XP, with 60GB HDD (about 10GB free space) 3.06GHz, 512MB RAM....

I just find it mostly wierd that it renders fine in a iso or axo view but just not in perceptive?

Dave - the objects are pretty much centred on the page.

As far as there possibly being something blocking it... I can double check, but it really isn't complicated, i'm just hitting top/plan view of the entire project and trying to put it in perspective then render it?

Thanks for your responses guys, I hope you can help...

Nic.

Edited by nicola

It seems that the layer I was rendering contained a layer link and when i removed the layer link it rendered fine. So I can work around this problem.

For curiositys sake - has one NEVER been able to render a layer link?