gobo projectors unbinding

hungerf9

Working on some renderings, I'd been successfully using the 'scene management' tool to switch between stage looks. But when I decided to actually export some image files, and switched back to my initial look, all of my gobo projectors had the pattern names deleted from their object information. When I attempted to re-input the data manually, it had no effect; apparently the gobo objects have somehow become unbound from their respective lighting objects. Is there an easy way to prevent this from happening, or do I need to replace all these gobo projectors?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I have a similar problem.... I switch to renderworks to look at what I'm got and do the rendering.... then I switch back to plan and it seems as if a couple of my gobos are now nameless. Is this something I can work around. Because it sounds like a tool that HAS to be working if we are expected to use Spotlight and renderworks together.

What can we do!!