How do I get someone from Nemetschek to contact me???

bigrustyjc

Question

Hello,

I have a bad Vectorworks 11 CD, as discussed in the following tech board http://techboard.nemetschek.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=000196;p=

I contacted tech support by email and by phone at least a week or two ago, and I have still yet to receive any return response in any form. I really need this problem resolved so I can get back to work with my drafting and such. It's taken WAAAYYYY TOO LONG to get in contact with someone.

Anyone have any ideas?????? Please help so I don't have to go to greater measures to get help. Thank you,

Rusty

2 answers to this question

Your email requests had been forwarded to Customer Service to resolve. Please contact Customer Service at 888-646-4223 or sales@nemetschek.net to follow-up with the order.

It is likely the email address contained in the email was one causing the email to bounce back.

In the future, please call when you do not receive a reply within 2 business days. Usually the email address provided is invalid and no other communication means is provided, or the information in the database does not match the email address provided.

It is also a good idea to provide contact info as well as a registered VW serial number in all correspondance to expedite the communication process.