Serial number problems

Jesmeld

Question

I have vectorworks installed on my computer currently. But it is the demo only because i haven't entered the serial number. I Do have the serial number, is there somewhere it can be entered at things will work like normal- print, save, etc. or does it need to be re-installed?? [Confused]

5 answers to this question

You could wait a bit, maybe someone will give absolute confirmation, but my guess is that in that case you need to do a clean install. There are likely functions available in the full version that are not in the trial -not simply there to be 'unlocked'.

[ 06-15-2005, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Delmer ]

Hi, I see you had a similar problem with the serial number for your installation of VW. I have VectorWorks 9 and the serial number that goes with it.

I can't seem to get it out of demo mode despite inserting the number in the session tab under "serial numbers". It gives me the option to ADD and tells me that my current session is running under this serial number. Still, I cannot save, print etc. as it is in demo mode. Very frustrating! Any suggestions? I've also plugged in the white "plug" adaptor thing which my brother informs me sends some form of a signal.

Hope you might help.

Thanks Sean575