STRANGE BEHAVIOURS

in the file i'm working on, i have a few strange things happening:

1- all the lamps that i have placed at the center of a light position object (light pipe) do not pick up the name and "z value" of that pipe, therefore do not acquire a unit number.consequence: i have to input manually.

2- even if auto-number is toggled on, it does not. Forcing me to either refresh or toggle off then on the auto fonction to get it to function.

3- when i insert an instrument at, let us say at x=13'according to the data bar, it shows up at x=12'11.971" in the Object Info Palette.and it is the same displacement value on all the instruments of that light pipe. (and yes the light pipe is centered at x=0.)

4- and when i try to align my instruments horizontally in OIP, if i do not input the inch symbol at the end but leave SL to do it, nothing moves, but if i add the inch symbol it's moves ok.

5- in my present file i have 3 label legends. one of which i can't move the labels in the workspace, well most of the time.sometimes yes sometimes no

6- i've already posted about the moving ruler thing so i'll skip that one.

Has anybody noticed this behavior?

A comment would be welcomed.

just read the post of swiftconcerning label legend text. since it's the same behavioras i have, i tried klinsay's solution. yes when i hover over the text i get a cursor cue but no mouvement . i tried deleting the Do Not Edit field, the moment i get it all erased n click enter, it comes back.and as to having to redo multicircuit ins. well!!!