Upgrade to 9.5 on WinXP

AndyM

Question

I am running spotlight 9.5b7 on Win XP PIII 933 512MB. I have tried to upgrade to the final 9.5 with both the web installer and with the full download. Whenever I do it I get a message that I don't have permission and to log on as administrator. I have an administrtor account. (I am POSITIVE about this.) I have tried using a different account and have even tried in safe mode. The same thing always happens.

10 answers to this question

The final version of VW 9.5 is available for download. You will need VW 9.0.1 installed before you can utilize the updater.

If you do not have VW 901 installed, please contact Customer Service at 410-290-5114 or sales@nemetschek.net.

Have you tried to delete the beta version of VW 9.5? This may be causing the problemn.

If you are still having problems, you can get the VW 9.5 CD by contacting Sales at 410-290-5114 or sales@nemetschek.net

I uninstalled everything and did a clean install of 9.0.1. The same thing happens. I rebooted in safe mode, logged on as administrator and still the same thing. I have downloaded the full 140+ MB installer. Isn't this the same as the CD that sales would send me for 10 bucks?

Now I only have 9.0.1 which means I cannot render a subtracted solid along with all of the other bugs. I am about to get into a lot of trouble with this.