Worksheet borders that just won't go away!

Inigo

Question

5 answers to this question

Click in the upper left corner in the worksheet on the little arrow and select Format Cells.

There's a tab called Border.

Set this to none and click OK.

Now the worksheet should print correctly.

I'm also having this problem. Even after editing the worksheet, selecting all cells, and formatting the cells with a border of "none" the lines still show up.

I also tried selecting the worksheet object on the design layer and setting the fill and stroke to none. This didn't help either.

Perhaps this has been addressed in 12.0.1? I cannot download that update due to our firewall.

I've recently upgraded from 11.5.1 to 12.0.1, and this is indeed broken.

Worksheet Data as an object prints with greyish faint outline as a ghost object glitch. It is not printing properly with a 0.00 line weight.

On-screen appears unchanged from 11 and seems okay -- i.e., some cells take "bottom border" while others remain without border, so Format Cells seem to work okay -- that is NOT THE ISSUE.

It's some kind of printing glitch, perhaps related to how everything feels sluggish and choppy when zooming and panning.