Scaling Issue with HP755cm plotter

RugoseCone

Question

I'm running VW 10.5.0 on a G5 with Mac OS 10.3.9

I'm emailing my files to a Windows PC also running VW 11 (not certain if it is 11.5) and that person is printing them on a HP755cm designjet plotter. This person is having a scaling issue with my emailed files and sent this to me...

"Open the drawing and go to file>print setup>properties>advanced (at bottom right corner of either "layout" or "paper/quality" tabs). In the middle of these advanced document settings, look at "graphic>scaling". On one of today's drawings, you will see 45%."

Since I have a Mac, obvioulsy I can't follow the path specified, but I have looked at the scale setting on my machine in Page Setup>Settings>Page Attributes and Vectorworks. Both are set to 100%. Any ideas why my coworker is ending up with my files scaled to 45%, when I cannot locate any settings with that value on my drawings?

RC

[ 11-09-2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: RugoseCone ]

2 answers to this question

Page>Set Print Area settings...

Size set to One Page

36" width

24" height

So those settings are correct and shouldn't be interfering with the scaling. But thanks for the suggestion.

Sounds like I'll be getting an upgrade to 10.4, so perhaps that will solve the problem.

RC

[ 11-09-2005, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: RugoseCone ]