2 colors

1 template

1 unit #

1 channel

1 special wattage (750)

1 channel

1 ckt name

1 ckt #

= 9 fields for special wattage or 8 for ordinary units. Any way to increase the number of fields???

I am using 9.5.2

Amazing the lengths you have to go to talk to your neighbor.

I kinda figured what you said was gonna be the response. Wanted to avoid making new legends.

Now if I could copy and edit.....now THAT would be cool. (as opposed to starting new on EVERY new legend)

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

With Spotlight 10 you can have 8 labels in your legend along with a user selected symbol.

You can copy and edit existing Label Legends in V9. Existing Legends are symbols stored in the Label Legends folder. If you duplicate a LL symbol, give it a new name and place it in the Label Legend folder. When you run the Label Legend Manager, it will appear as a new label and you can add and remove fields as you would normally do. You can also copy legends to a new document in the same manner.

There see.

If I would just get out of the Dark Ages and upgrade all would be solved.

Thank you for that timely information on editing Label Legends. I will put that to good use.

I will also upgrade to 10 as soon as my accountant (Me) gives me the green light.

Thanks again. [smile]