Batch printing problems

Chris Fleming

Question

Mac OS 10.3.6 printing to a laser printer (Gestetner 3227) via Ethernet connection. Using VW 11.0.1

When batch printing saved views. It will print the first view only. For instance, if I have 16 saved views I need to print, I select the batch print command and make sure all the saved views are checked to be printed. One copy each. Instead I get 16 copies of my first saved view. This is 100% repeatable. The only way for me to print the other saved views is to print them one at a time.

The number of copies of my first saved view is always equal to the number of saved views I'm printing.

Help!

4 answers to this question

No. I use different names for all views (floor plan, elevation a, elevation b, mechanical, etc.)

I might have some design layers with the same name as a saved view (mechanical as a design layer, and mechanical as a saved view). However, since I select the design and sheet layers that I want visible during the save view process, I don't see how that would affect anything. But I'm definitely open to any possibilites.

Thanks,

Chris