Sign in to follow this  
Michael Birner

Page Size / Margins, HP350C, iMac G4, X-Rip,VW 10.5

Question

I am having trouble printing an entire sheet on our 350c.

The document is setup for 24x18 (Arch C) with an Arch C titleblock. I have tried to use the Landscape Arch C page size setting to print to a 24" wide roll but it never wants to fit on one page. Instead it extends to 4 pages. The sheet border gets cut off on each end.

I have tried setting up a custom page size but haven't had any success with that either. It seems that I am missing something, it should be easier than this. Are there other settings that need to be changed?

Mike

4 answers to this question

first of all, some questions: windows or mac?, if mac what driver? Have you set up the ploter and paper size per HP's directions in the 350 manual, what options are listed by the driver in "page set-up? Your plotter should work fine for the sheet size listed, more info might help to isolate the issue.

sorry, did not see machine and driver info at top of post. Not using x-rip but the problem seems driver set-up related. What steps have you taken in this direction?

This is possibly a dumb comment, but under the page menu their is an item "Set print area..". Try setting this to one page and see if it solves the problem.