Some layers not printing

tblack0993

Question

I'm using VW 9.5.2 and 10.1 with a brand new HP 5500 plotter. Some of my files do not print with all the layers visible. I've made sure that the layer and class options are set to show/snap/modify others. Everything appears to look fine, but for example the title bar and text will not print. The worksheet will not print. It doesn't happen to all my files and I can't find anything obvious that is different. I am able to copy and paste in to a new drawing with everything printing fine, but that is a huge hassell.

I'm using HP 5.32 driver.

Can anyone help?

9 answers to this question

Katie,

If you are able to find a problem with this file, will you please post how you fix it? I have a client who is having the same troubles (missing info on prints) and am clawing my eyes out trying to fix it. He's on VW 10.1, Win XP Pro, and a HP 250C plotter using the latest drivers.

Thanks in advance!

Edward

Edward -

Make sure the driver version 4.62 is installed on this computer for that printer.

This new driver fixed alot of problems wtih dropping objects when printed.

Also make sure they are not using the AutoCad driver. They should be using the HPGL2/RTL driver.

If you are using the 4.62 driver, what type of objects are being dropped?