VW 9.5.2 MAC PRINTING PROBLEMS

jwalters

Question

I teach high school and I just got my new classroom set of vectorworks architect 9.5.2 and began installing on several new mac g4 733 OS 9.2.2 also on several G3s and OS 9.1 I often get an error message when I go to print on my epson 900N which reads

" An essential resource could not be found. Please select the printer driver in the choose again. "

Doing so does not help.

I have tried updating drivers only to get Not enough memory errors and Printing Manager error -192.

At this point it seems very random across machines and even on the same machine with different files. Some files will print and some will not.

The problem does not occur in any other applications.

Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

The similarities/differences between the files that print and the ones that don't possibly hold the key to your problem.

I would also update all of your machines to the same system software.

Perhaps the files that don't print were created with an older version of VectorWorks?

I would also update all of your machines to the same system software.

I've taught VectorWorks/MiniCad since version 1 in various school labs so answer the above and perhaps we can find a solution or Katie & Matt may have an idea.