page setup

Rykerson

Question

Since installing 9.5.1, i have had bizarre printing problems. I do a tabloid page setup on my epson 1520 and it prints two copies or, when I select page setup to tabloid and go to 'set print area' one page it gives be an 8 X 10 print area only (and prints that way)

On my GCC networked laser printer, i can sometimes change the paper size and sometimes not.

The same problem with Viewer 9.5

However, as an experiment, i tried the drawings in Vectorworks 9.0. Everything worked fine.

Can you fix this?

Deane Rykerson

2 answers to this question

Deane,

When you go to Page>Set Print Area, have the size: setting display "One Page". You will need to scroll to the top to see this.

This will allow you to print your drawing on one page and allow for the printer drivers margins.

The second part about sometimes being able to change the page setup and sometimes not sounds similar to a problem I have been having. (see Page Setup not being recognised in VW9.5) My only work around also was to switch back to VW9.0.1.

Larry