Paperwork setup problem

When I go to the generate paperwork window and click on the setup button for schedules I get an Script error message box. The error listed in the script error window is "Error: _154 _159 - Index outside array limits." I have just upgraded to windows XP and this happens in a new plot I just created and in older plots that were done under Windows ME and 98. It will generate the paperwork but I can't get in to the setup to make changes in the foramts. I am using 9.5.2. Thanks

quote:

Originally posted by tom grabowski:
When I go to the generate paperwork window and click on the setup button for schedules I get an Script error message box.

The generate paperwork command creates a worksheet in the drawing called "schedule formats" to store the column prefs for each schedule. Use the resource palette to go and delete this worksheet from the document. Then re-run the paperwork command and the setup.

HTH

I have found the problem. When the label legend manager wouldn't also work, I went back and looked at the reinstallation of Adobe Type manager and found that I had left too many fonts for Spotlight to deal with. When I reduced the number of fonts, the problem went away. Thanks for the help.

[ 08-07-2002: Message edited by: tom grabowski ]