Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Classes in PIO's

Is it possible to dinamically change a custom object menu displaying all available classes in the document?

The goal is to have specific plugin elements with classes choosen from the standard document list (not style-1, style-2, style-n prepared in the usual way in plugin parameters editor).I've tried to set the list in the menu at object creation (IsNewCustomObject), but when I attempt to change menu parameter values with SetRField (in a FOR cycle passing a class string at each loop), the result is the insertion of only the last value passed, not the entire list.

I fear this is not possible as I have never seen, till now, a plugin with such behaviour, but I'll be glad to be contradicted. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Alexandre B A Villares:
That is a very good question indeed!

If I uderstand it correctly:

Is it possible to change the value-list of a PIO pop-up parameter from inside it?

Note: To chage a parameter's value is easy, what Paolo wants is to change the options that will appear on the pop-up at the Obj. Info Palette...

rgds,Alexandre

-Yes, it is so, let's have, for example, a parametric chair in which legs material have a pop-up menu class where we may choice from one of the classes available on the drawing.

ciao,Paolo