Twofer problem

I can't seem to get a twofer to display a container or field. An instrument will still display the circuit field as per the label legend after placing a twofer. I've put the circuit number in the field data space and specified circle under container. I've made sure that I've spelled circle exactly as it is in the resource folder. I'm running Spotlight 9.5.1 on an older G3 Mac. I've never had any problems with the twofer tool before, although this may be the first time I've used it since upgraging to 9.5. Help!

Mine will display channel or dimmer, but when I select circuit, it doesn't even display the circle container I specify. It does, however, then fail to display circuit where I have it specced on the label legend manager, as it should. It seems only to happen in versions 9.5 and newer.

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin,

Help!!! this two-fer problem is really messing up. As well as the problems listed above I have another problem. I insert a two-fer. When I go to do another on the same pipe the two-fer creates a huge two-fer. It hooks up the two instruments OK and the horizontal length is fine, but the vertical dimension of the two-fer are way long. And it doesn't make any difference where I click the 3rd time, it still ends up the same.

HELP!!!

jim

quote:

Originally posted by bhorowitz:
Mine will display channel or dimmer, but when I select circuit, it doesn't even display the circle container I specify. It does, however, then fail to display circuit where I have it specced on the label legend manager, as it should. It seems only to happen in versions 9.5 and newer.

I have been able to duplicate this problem here and am looking into it. I don't have any tips for you at this point for a work around. I'm fairly mystified as to why this isn't working in this particular mode. I'll keep you posted if I make any headway.