Line Thickness Visibility

eric.rktek

Question

First of all, the extra line thickness options in V12 are nice. I have a line thinkness screen visibility from way back. I have wondered in the past if VW could provide a couple different shown line thicknesses for the lineweights between .003-.50 I'm not talking about using zoom line thickness. Instead it would be more of a graphical thing so that you would be able to tell the approximate thickness of a line on the screen. I don't think every line thickness needs a different view weight. Maybe it could be really thin, regular, thick for line weights? Say 0.03-.35 as thin, .36-.69 as regular, and .70+ as the darker line it already does? Right now you can really only tell if a line is more than or less than .70 without using zoom line thickness. The reason I am asking for this is that I find it pretty cumbersome to draft with the ZLT on, and prefer to use it as a check after drafting to make sure everything came out right. Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet