Mouse Wheel Support in OS X

Ethan

Question

What will it take to add mouse wheel functionality to the following windows/dialogue boxes:

Classes

Class Visibilities

Layers

Layer Visibilities

Symbol Replace

Edit Saved View

If this fix is made, it should immediately be made into an update and sent out to everyone. No need to wait for a major update package. This is the single most annoying defect in Vectorworks. Releasing a fix would increase my productivity greatly.

Ethan

Vectorworks 11.5

Mac OS 10.3.9

7 answers to this question

i would like to see the scroll wheel work in all dialog boxes. It is really annoying when the scroll wheel doesn?t work, so I understand your frustration...

For those on a laptop, you may be able to use 2-Finger Scrolling on the trackpad. I have installed it and it works brilliantly on my little ibook. Check it out, and be warned that you need to read the installation notes carefully

http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~razzfazz/

Right, I compiled a list every window I could think of that didn't support mouse wheel scrolling. Are there any others?

I also think it reflects poorly on the program's planning that the mouse wheel works in some windows, but not others.