Two other issues for me are:

- the delay in responding to a new selection in the information

fields (often for a second or longer).

- the annoying habit of it not registering a selection correctly

within a group. It either registers nothing or tells you 'x'

objects are selected (even if none of them are). The only way

to get the OIP to register properly is to exit the group and

then re-enter it for more editing.

It is frustrating and it needs to be fixed.

To my mind it is a fault and it should be a priority fix.

I too have complained about the 'pause' issue when deleting items. The answers posted reference video cards and drivers and this is not it. You are right, this is a program issue and should be fixed but I have yet to see someone from NNA acknowledge a fault issue in VW11.0.1 on this board. I have posted a number of what I consider fault issues and get nary a comment in return.

Now on Rhino, when a fault issue is brought up on the board, the McNeel crew jumps right in and if the issue is fault the acknowledge and establish workarounds and incorporate and the fixes into the next service release. On this board I feel at times that our complaints fall on deaf ears at NNA.

Tom

Kevin,

I am in the WinXP community with VW11.0.1.

I was in the Mac commune but got switched to the Windows environment due to some software incompatibilities with our equipment. I agree with your frustration. The simple things that used to work so good on 8.6 are screwed up now. For an example, search my topic on Revision Cloud and look at the answers I got from NNA.

Tom

NNA needs to tell us WHY the OIP is slow. It is a constant frustration for me that occupies far too much of my time. I am wasting time in playing this guessing game of what the solution is.

It does seem that this complaint is only comming from the Mac community. Does anyone know if the Windows version also exhibits this slow unresponsive behaviour.