Disappearing in 3D

Using the curtain tool, I've inserted borders, and given them appropriate heights and lengths. This is all done in Top/Plan View. When I want to view things in 3D, these borders dissapear. As long as I'm in top/plan view I can see them, but any other view does not show them. I also have masking, and that is working just fine in all views. What should I do so that I can view the borders in all views?

Catherine Hegdale

quote:

Originally posted by Chegs77:
Using the curtain tool, I've inserted borders, and given them appropriate heights and lengths. This is all done in Top/Plan View. When I want to view things in 3D, these borders dissapear. As long as I'm in top/plan view I can see them, but any other view does not show them. I also have masking, and that is working just fine in all views. What should I do so that I can view the borders in all views?Catherine Hegdale

There is a bug in the VectorWorks that prevents the curtain's 3-d geometry from drawing when it is extremely long. If you reduce your 3-d conversion resolution or change the resolution parameter for the curtain to a lower number this might get the curtain to draw. If not then draw the border as a couple of shorter sections of curtain.

Sorry for the inconvienance. This is on the buglist and we hope to address the issue in the next major release of SpotLight.