label legend manager

quote:

Originally posted by ArenaLights:
VW 9.5 PCIs there a way to get more attributes on a legend than is allowed by the label legend manager? I need to use purpose, color, unit number, circuit number, circuit name, dimmer, channel. This is too many I think. Are there settings that will allow me to use more than 6?

There is currently no way to have more than six labels in a single label legend. You can create multiple label legends with subsets of the 7 labels you wish to use and switch your instruments between the legends depending on the fields you're currently working with.

The limit to only 6 labels was to keep the size of the object info pallette somewhat less obscene, to preserve speed (more labels means more processing), and that it would be rare for people to need more than six labels at any one time. I'll look at this in the next version and see if we can increase the number of allowed labels with a minimum of performance impact.