roof face framing

azizg

Question

I've already posted this on the architect web site, but just make sure some see's it, I'll put it here as well.

I've recently been able to start using Vectorworks 11(A). As impressed as I am with many of the new features (and I am impressed) I'm rather dissapointed that you've removed some very basic features. Why am I now unable to frame 'roof faces'? I'm working in Thailand on houses in a malay style. Typicaly these have roofs with at least 2 different angles between the edge of the roof and the center (giving the impression of a little hat sitting on top). And a compleatly open structure from below. 90% of the roofs that I make are made using the 'roof face' comand. and I now have to frame them all individualy.

You don't need to update the new frame command (although it would be nice) The frame command in VW 10 is sufficient can you please bring it back in an update? You'll be saving me hours (if not days) of work.

Please

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet