Batch render from sheets

SacSurfin'

Question

I currently use vectorworks at my place of employment, and have to render usaully at least 12 photorealistic elevations a job, and render times kill me. Perhaps adding the option to choose as many files as you like, set all export settings for whichever file type required and choose the sheet from each to render. Then go home and let the computer go to work. If all could be rendered over night time per model would be decreased tremendously.

Thanks,

3 answers to this question

You use Batch Rendering, I suppose?

I usually name my batch rendering jobs with the same names as my sheets - except for an extra space. That way I have a good Idea of what is in the batch rendering dialogue.

It is somewhat time consuming to set export options for each batch render job, because it does not remember the export settings - like the Export Image File does.

I wish it did. And I wish I could just choose the sheets from within the Batch Render dialogues when creating jobs.

Finally I wish I could include animations into a batch render - even animations created with Animationworks.