Clip walls function for "roof styles" not completely working?

Hi - I have a sloping "roof style" which is a furring component (set to clip walls) and a gyp board component (clipped by wall). I picked the walls in question to associate with this "roof style" and it generally worked really well except I am getting a small portion of gypsum board sticking up past the ceiling. Does anyone know how I can fix this? For one of the other walls I just decreased the height until the piece went away but for this one that does not work.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 6.06.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 6.06.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 6.12.00 PM.png

Hard to tell exactly what's going on without seeing a file... Sounds like you are doing the right thing by reducing the height of the Wall component so that it doesn't project beyond the line of the Roof component which is clipping it but not sure why just that small section of Wall component is taller than the rest without seeing the file... Do you need to delete top Wall peaks...?

Deleting top walls peaks ended up deleting the top portion of the wall, but that gave me the idea to just make the furring space (which was my clip walls component) a few inches thicker and that seemed to solve the problem. The file seemed to large to upload - thanks for your comment!