mouse wheel scrolling

sues

Question

We recently upgraded from Mac OS9 to Mac OS10 and from Vectorworks 9.5 to Vectorworks 10.1.2. Now that we have upgraded, the wheel scroll on our Logitech MX500 mouse no longer pans the drawing like it used to. We have the latest mouse driver and have reviewed the issue with the Logitech site. They state that the wheel scroll is implemented by each individual application now in OSX, rather than through the OS. Please implement a wheel scroll function in future upgrades to the software. We found it very usefull.

Sue Steeneken

3 answers to this question

Thanks for your response. The wheel scroll does work on our Logitech mouse but it jumps two screens worth with just the most minute scroll (in Vectorworks 10). This is not changed by the setting I have on the "accelerated scroll" in the Logitech Control Panel, even when it it set to "None"

I did reload the Logitech driver, I have version 1.1.1.

Does yours do this too? Maybe I have some other conflict I don't know about. I am not an OSX expert by any means.

Sue

[ 07-13-2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: sues ]