Inconsistent symbols on official libraries(?)

One more question:
When we Export the MVR file Is this wrong angle propagated when importing MVR in other software?

9 hours ago, Scott C. Parker said:

You should be able to do a rotation by selecting all and rotating with your start point at zero,zero. 

I made it. But I don't know how much exactly I need to rotate them. Can you provide a correct workflow to snap the bottom of the fixture on Z plan = 0?
Anyway, I made it manually and now is better.

8 hours ago, JustinVH said:

Scott is correct. What is the full symbol name of the light so that it can be checked in the libraries and corrected in a future release?

Sorry, I should have provided this information in my initial post:

This is a Claypaky - Sharpy

Edited by Cristiano Alves
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The issue has been entered into our internal issue tracking system as CD-4614. It will be corrected and added to the Resource Manager libraries in a future release.

• Like 1

@Cristiano Alves

On 12/26/2023 at 8:07 PM, Scott C. Parker said:

You should be able to do a rotation by selecting all and rotating with your start point at zero,zero. 

I made it. But I don't know how much exactly I need to rotate them. Can you provide a correct workflow to snap the bottom of the fixture on Z plan = 0?
Anyway, I made it manually and now is better.

I usually use the rotation tool, your lines goes between two objects that shouls be straight, and with snap to angle on, it should snap to level.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

To all concerned. This has been fixed and will be released in the Update 4 catalog rebuild in the English International version of VW2024. I am not sure of the exact date of Update 4 but wanted to let everyone know this has been fixed when that update goes live.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, JustinVH said:

To all concerned. This has been fixed and will be released in the Update 4 catalog rebuild in the English International version of VW2024. I am not sure of the exact date of Update 4 but wanted to let everyone know this has been fixed when that update goes live.

Perfect!!! Thank you