workgroup reference refresh

krw

Question

I would like to be able to see the correct classes, etc when I open the target document. For example, we use workgroup refencing to creat "plot files", instead of printing from one document. (This allows more thatn one person to work on files for a project.) We draw the floor plan, rcp, and roof plan on different layers and wgr them into "plot sheets" that also have a reference to a title block file.

When I open the final rcp "plot file" all of the objects are not shown immediately. Usually, I have to open the classes window and close it, to "refresh" and the correct objects show up.

I was told previously that the target files shows the view of what was last saved in the source file. I want to have the target document autmatically show what is supposed to be shown. Problems arise when someone new opens the target document, doesn't know what it supposed to look like and prints. I want a way to avoid having to do this work-around.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet