Truss PIO

buz

Question

5 answers to this question

There is a truss PIO in Spotlight.

Architect allows for a truss to be created from a command. (a roof truss)

BTW - when someone says "it will be added", that doesn't mean it will be added to the program. They meant it will be added to the internal wish list database. We don't guarantee any wish will be incorporated in the next release or one soon after until the day the product ships. Wish list items that are imputed now may not make VW 10 as they are trying to polish up the application so the user gets a pretty clean application to work with.

Typically we do not add wish items immediately. Usually new features are introduced in new makes of the application, ie VW 9, VW 10, Vw 11, etc. It is very rare that a wish list item will get introduced in an update version, ie VW 9.01, 10.5, etc.

[ 07-11-2002: Message edited by: Katie ]

thank you for the clarification re: the 'it will be added'.

quote:

Architect allows for a truss to be created from a command. (a roof truss)

Not sure I understand. 'allows'? I have not seen a command for a truss. Am I missing something somewhere? Have searched rather extensively as well through the manuals and help docs to no avail.

tfyh

Buz

Katie, I agree, the "frame roof" command is great. BUT it does (as far as I can tell) create a "truss". We still have to go in and draw all the webs (other than the top). It would be very cool to have the ability to create any of many available truss types (queens, scissors, parallel chords, etc, etc.) in conjunction with the frame roof command PLC