Jump to content
  • 0




3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

What is the name of the standard? Is this something that every dimension should be using, or just particular ones? (I'm wondering if it should be in a dim standard or if it should just be something you set in the object info palette.)

Link to comment
  • 0

In the obj info palette would be ok. The user

could make it a custom dimension style if it was possible to have 2 different markers on the same dimension string ( or line). There is no a specific name for it that I know, but you need it when you are dimensioning from a corner of an exterior wall

(face of stud for example) to center line of an interior wall. To make that evident in a 1/8" scale plane two different markers ( arrow for the face of; slash for center of) would help contractors read plans.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...