Zoom question

AndyM

Question

3 answers to this question

I agree 7777 times! It would certainly be nice. Did you know that the feature was evolved and originally copied from video gaming? I think that with future hot rod Macs getting the NVIDIA GeForce3 MX video card, the VW interface can use some spice.

Right now we do not support many of the more fancy things you can do with the mouse because they would not necessarily be cross platform.

What you can do is use your mouse software to map the mouse wheel button (when you press down on the wheel) to the space bar. This will act as toggle for the Pan tool allowing you to grab the page without letting go of the mouse.

Matthew Giampapa

Technical Support

quote:

Originally posted by Archken:

I agree 7777 times! It would certainly be nice. Did you know that the feature was evolved and originally copied from video gaming? I think that with future hot rod Macs getting the NVIDIA GeForce3 MX video card, the VW interface can use some spice.

Andy,

For your duplicate/move question. You can go to your VectorWorks Prefs, turn off "off set duplicates" then use the command D to duplicate then command M to move.

or even simpler use your option key to select and duplicate, then command M to move.

A script would be really simple but it dosent seem necessay IMHO.

Good Luck