Libraries

Kiwi Ross

Question

Like a lot of people, I have VW9 / Architect and Renderworks9. The libraries containing site stuff are somewhat limited with trees. I know that most of us in the architectural field do not and can not afford to go full on by getting Landmark.

Would it be possible for Nemetschek to post a download with say about 30 to 50 other trees in it.

Would allow us without green thumbs be able to make our 3D models just a little more interesting with the backgrounds.

Also to have 3 or 4 others like Vehicles having say 5 to 10 other vehicles.

Surely by having additional 3D symbols available like this, it can only make Vector / Renderworks look so much better to the clients and public that we work for.

Am I asking to much?

2 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

quote:

Originally posted by kiwiross:

Like a lot of people, I have VW9 / Architect and Renderworks9. The libraries containing site stuff are somewhat limited with trees. I know that most of us in the architectural field do not and can not afford to go full on by getting Landmark.

Note that NNA now makes a combined Architect/Landmark package available (ArchiMark? :-), which should be a fair bit cheaper than buying a full package of Landmark. (Call our sales group for pricing if you're interested, you should be able to upgrade from Architect for a reasonable price.) But if you just need a few tree symbols, you might want to check what's available at http://www.vectordepot.com, there's a couple of listings in the symbol library for trees. (VectorDepot stuff is free, just download what interests you.)

------------------

Andrew Bell

andrewb@nemetschek.net

I am not an official spokesperson for NNA