Sign in to follow this  
wdickert

gray/snap others

Question

How about adding gray/snap others to the layer options menu. This would allow you to snap to another layer and still be able to differentiate between the layers.

4 answers to this question

i have requested this many times. I hope others think about the time saving potential in this concept.

------------------

d. s h a f f e r

a r c h i t e c t

I agree.

In addition when symbols are rotated in the "grayed" layer they shouldn't be represented as a square outline but as their true shapes (when that layer is current).[Hope this makes sense smile.gif]

Shaun

Yes!

Grey Others / Snap would approximate the effectiveness of drawing a sequence of layers (of a building or object)on overlaid sheets of trace.

It's already there. As pointed out I think by John Williams...use "layer colors" (preferences) and grey / snap to heart's content. Works fine.