Print monochrome

dac

Question

Print monochrome should be an option in document preferences. Like many small architectural firms we only have a monochrome printer. We use colors to differentiate line weights on screen (very common practice)and we use a lot of grey fills. There is no easy way to print black & white with grey fills. Using layer colors is to cumbersome(one fill shade per layer). Am I missing something? Will this be available in the next release?

1 answer to this question

Actually, if you have an INKJET PLOTTER and an RTL (Raster Translation Language) PLOTTER DRIVER you can plot beautiful grays (or colors as grays!). If you need more assistance in this please feel free to contact me...

quote:

Originally posted by dac:

Print monochrome should be an option in document preferences. Like many small architectural firms we only have a monochrome printer. We use colors to differentiate line weights on screen (very common practice)and we use a lot of grey fills. There is no easy way to print black & white with grey fills. Using layer colors is to cumbersome(one fill shade per layer). Am I missing something? Will this be available in the next release?