different scale options for VW-Arch "Add Sheets"

Leslie

Question

In the VW-Architect Set-Up, it lets user select multiple "plan", "detail", or other category of sheets plus the scale. But it only allows user to indicate 1 scale per Category. I need to be able to have more than one scale per category, although not necessary more than one scale per "sheet". For instance, on one sheet I might be wanting to show door jambs @ 1/2" scale and on another show elevator pit details @ 1" scale and on another show 2D wall "sections" at 1-1/2" scale. These all fit in the same "category" but require different scales and appear on different "sheets". But since I can't do this from within the VA-Arch set-up, it means I have to manually change the layer scale on these models and then my "Sheet" layers don't match the scale of the associated model layers - (for those to be changed, I have to change the titleblock symbol and that opens a whole 'nother can of worms). I'd like to see a smoother way to handle this right within the VW-Arch set-up.

------------------

Leslie Sigal Javorek

(president)

ELLIS JAY Inc.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet