Walls from Polygons

Leslie

Question

I've got a menu command to "Create Walls from Polygons" - which I honestly can't remember if this came directly from DG/NNA or was a 3rd Party addition. The command runs by using whatever the last wall setting used was - but that wall setting is based on the "standard" wall tool - not the VW Arch Wall Type tool. I've tried using the eyedropper tool to set the sucked up preferences to change the current default settings, but this does not seem to work when it comes to the cavities and record field info settings created with the Wall Type Tool. I'd like to see both the eyedropper and the "walls from polygon" command to be able to handle this.

Additionally, It'd be nice to be able to select certain sides of a polygon to either be exempt from having a wall created or to have a different type of wall assigned to it. (i.e. where the polygon represents the exterior of bldg. on one side, a demising wall on another and standard interior walls on another).

------------------

Leslie Sigal Javorek

(president)

ELLIS JAY Inc.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet