What is "Error: _3336 _3339"?

jgriffin

Question

Hi,

I was working through Ex. 3 on the Achitect training CD and when I got to step 5 and tried to "Create Viewport" I was told I needed to use Model Setup first. OK, I executed Model Setup and left everything at the default values.

I proceeded to execute Create Stand Viewp once again. I saw the vectorscript execute and then received the message:

Error: _3336 _3339 - Index outside array limits.

After I cleared the error msg window I looked for the sheets and none were created.

Any ideas re: what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

John,

It's a known issue with the exercise on the Training CD. We should have a fixed file from the company who generated the training information shortly. I can send it to you as soon as we have it.

"Error: _3336 _3339 - Index outside array limits."

I also got this message after setting up a drawing. I wanted to add a Sheet layer for sections. And of course could not. I did add it thrugh the Layers setup dialog, but I wonder if I by not doing it at the very start of the drawing setup I missed a propper setting of its visible layers, classes, etc.