Read Me - Posts in this Section

Question

I've noticed most of the posts in this section are questions or technical inquiries.

Please direct these to the General Discussion section.

This section is reserved for suggestions on writing tech notes or how to's. If you have a tech note that you've written and would like to place it here, feel free to that as well.

3 answers to this question

Don't know what Katie could possibly elaborate on. Her note is pretty clear to me. This section is not for questions. If you have a question, then post it elsewhere.

If you have a tip or trick to share, then share it here. If you have a suggestion for one, then ask for it here.

[ 03-15-2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Kevin ]

Katie,

Our query was posted in this section in error - we cannot move it as only an admin person can do this...perhaps you can do it.

When you click the post message button it does not offer options as to which section you have want to post your query in. If you have done a search & just happen to be in the wrong section when you post your message you automatically get put into this section. Sorry, but easily done!