Video Screen info in worksheets

2 related questions...

Working on a template worksheet for projections. 

- In the "Text Options" window, there is an option to assign a projector a unique ID. This is super helpful for big setup. ...but I can't seem to find this value in the OIP and I can't pull it into a worksheet. Any workarounds?

- The different options listing the projection distance is super useful. One thing I'd love to also have is a theoretical minimum zoom and theoretical maximum zoom based on the lens ratio. The math is simple enough to calculate in a worksheet, but the "lens" field is not formatted correctly to work in formulas. 

40 minutes ago, livespace josha said:

- In the "Text Options" window, there is an option to assign a projector a unique ID. This is super helpful for big setup. ...but I can't seem to find this value in the OIP and I can't pull it into a worksheet. Any workarounds?

2 answers:

1. If you use the Landru Design version of the tool, you'll have "Position" and "Unit" fields visible in the OIP for each projector.
  2. While not visible in the OIP, projector ID data is stored in 2 hidden fields: "__ProjIDText" and "
    __Proj2IDText," which can each be displayed in WorkSheets.

• Like 1