Making PDF

Pollywop

Question

PDF is becoming more and more a way of communicating with the 'outside' world.

So why is it so hard to make a PDF from VW9?

Printing to PDF with the Acrobat printer makes mistakes and ugly fonts. The best result we got so far is exporting to EPS and then import it into illustrator, repositioning it and the save as PDF. A lot of work and with a complex drawing it does not work. Anyone better idea's?

We work with MacOs 9 and VW 9. [Confused]

3 answers to this question

We use Acrobat 5, the biggest problem we experience is with text. As long as the text is placed horizontal it is okay but when it is rotated of places under a corner it gets very rough of unreadable. It does not seem to render this text very well. By the way I enabled the textrotation pinter in the printer menu.

If I don't to this the vertical placed text will be on top of eachother.

We use Acrobat 5, the biggest problem we experience is with text. As long as the text is placed horizontal it is okay but when it is rotated of places under a corner it gets very rough of unreadable. It does not seem to render this text very well. By the way I enabled the textrotation pinter in the printer menu.

If I don't to this the vertical placed text will be on top of eachother.