Sloping Drive Help Please

BJRobinson

Hi.

I want to draw this highlighted drive.

I have fiddled around for a few hrs and I cannot seem to find a way of doing it.

It is existing, different widths and grades along it's length. It slopes from the house to the shed and down the to the entrance at the bottom of the screen shot.

How would you go about drawing it?

Cheers.

image.png.aae5ab9e645dabdf0584dd586f2b8c14.pngimage.thumb.png.fe0adfc7af76ed54717727beb00eb118.png

there are two ways that I sometimes use:

1. texture bed. If you just want the 3D colour of the drive, but you do not need the kerbs, use a texture bed. It will represent the drive in 3D, the texture will be connected to the class you assign it to. 

2. Custom kerb road. You will need more than one custom kerb in this situation, but the custom kerb can change its width along the road. You need to use the Reshape tool to edit the custom kerb after placing it. 

• Like 2

Here it is as Nurbes curves and texture bed. However it is more than 3 Nurbes curves as there are straight and curved edges.

I cannot seem to get the lofting to work as I think it only wants 3 curves at a time to work.

I find how to get the texture bed to follow the 3D shape required at the correct spot elevations that I have in the Nurses Curves?

What am I missing?

drive.vwx