Workgroup Libraries on Google Drive

_James

Question

We have used a workgroup folder stored on our Google Drive to share a file of office resources for a while now. We linked this to each persons computer through Vectorworks Preferences > User Folders > and adding the file path there.

Google Drive has now changed its location as it switches from Mirroring files to Streaming files, i believe this is because of a change Apple have implemented.

As a result, I can no longer see the workgroup file, even when I relink it to the new Google Drive location. I haven't changed anything else, and in accordance with the VW documentation, the structure of the workgroup folder is exactly the same as the Application folder.

Has anyone come across this issue or have an idea of how to fix it?

We previously shared our resources file manually and people would add it to their "Favourites" folder in their application folder. It would be a step backwards to return to this.

EDIT: managed to resolve it by just deleting and re-adding the file path. Feel free to delete this or tell me how to delete it and I will do it!

Edited by _James
  • Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet