Stacking Layers in MiniCAD 7.03

Ronald Prochot

Question

When I view my house model in Model view, on the model layer, all layers apear as tehy should - ie in perfect alignment one above the other. However this alignment breaks down when I try to view layers multiple layers simultaneously eg - isometric view of exterior walls and roof framing. Both layers appear to be occupying the same space, ie trusses and beams sit at floor joist height. Is there a way I can align the layers so I can work on them while being able to see the relative position of each layers in relation to the other layers, or do I have to create a seperate linked model layer: roof and walls, floor joists and foundations, etc.? (eg I wish to draw a saddle/beam connection which requires me to be able to view roof beams and walls in paln and in section, and in proper alignment.)

Idealy I want to be able to work on the active layer while being able to view the other layers in proper alignment to other components of the model. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The simpler the better.

THANKS!

------------------

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet