Room Finish Legend. What is the difference?

Ramon PG

This is regarding the Finish Schedule, not the Legend...

Is there a way to delete a Finish and have it show blank in the spaces that used to have it? I find it cumbersome that, even after deleting a Finish item, it doesn't go away and you have to go room by room down the schedules hunting them down, instead of showing up as blanks which are super easy to find and zero ion.

I don't have time to play with this right now, but me memory says that it is a worksheet with just spreadsheet rows, no database.

If you open the Finish Schedule, do you see any database subrows. (ie. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc. instead of just 1,2,3,4,5....). If not, it is not a database.

If you click into any of the cells, do you see a formula (something in the formula bar that starts with an equals sign? If the formula bar just shows text, then there are no formulas and it can't be recalcuated.

I think it is just text and the Worksheet is just being used as a convenient display mechanism.

So instead of trying to edit it, just run the command again to get rid of the ones that no longer exist.

• Like 1