Render 3D models diferent Layers

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm starting work on NYE shows and need to stop this project.

I figured out that the problem is a relation between my class a_Show-Barrier and my class a_Show-Lighting-JDC1.

If I delete the class a_Show-Lighting-JDC1, the barriers have the nice texture again.

I tried to figure out the relationship and the some colour setting without success.

In the attached files, you can find the example project. I appreciate your help."

MODJO White- v1.vwx

Student Edition file can't be opened with my Professional version, so I can't take a look at the file.  😞

Based on your description, it sounds as if either the barriers or subparts inside the barrier object have the class a_Show-Lighting-JDC1 assigned. And that class has no texture assigned. And the objects are set to Use Class Texture.

HTH

On 1/4/2023 at 11:48 PM, Pat Stanford said:

Student Edition file can't be opened with my Professional version, so I can't take a look at the file.  😞

Based on your description, it sounds as if either the barriers or subparts inside the barrier object have the class a_Show-Lighting-JDC1 assigned. And that class has no texture assigned. And the objects are set to Use Class Texture.

HTH

In fact i found the problem.
The JDC1 are ON. WHen I turn OFF them all the textures are ok.

Thank you so much for try help me.