Service Select Renewal Issues

Why can I no longer renew my Service Select account online through the customer portal? I understand that a subscription model is becoming the new paradigm, but sending me an email that looks like a phishing scheme where I have to click through a link to enter my card information is an enormous step backwards. When I called customer service I was told that there is a new system in place, but it seems that a link in an email could easily be put on my customer page.

Please fix this for those of us who have been customers for a long time.

Thanks.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, JuanP said:

@Ericsw I see that as beneficial moving forward. I will submit your request to our team for future improvements. Please let me know if you still need someone from our team to reach out directly. 

Thanks so much! I know things change, but the ease and security in the past really made upgrading and maintaining my license a breeze.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

What's going on here, Vectorworks? It's been over a year - it was the same when I renewed last year - why is there STILL no way to save a credit card in my account for automatic renewal of my Service Select? Does this have something to do with the way in which VSS has been discontinued (along with perpetual licenses, in which I invested a *subtantial* amount as a young designer over TEN YEARS AGO), and so rather than making it easy to keep renewing them, it's been turned into this manual process that looks like a phishing scam so that folks forget to renew?

Really disappointing.